As for the product of excavator elongated arm, many excavators are familiar with it. We can see the application of this construction machinery in many deep pit foundations, municipal works and river construction. With the elongated arm of excavator, any complex construction environment is not under discussion. What types of common excavator elongated arm are there after all?
1. The two-stage excavator's elongated arm has a relatively wide range of uses, but its primary function is to raise the excavation radius, clean up rivers, reclaim land, excavate subway entrances and exits, pedestrian underpasses, repair the protective wall of expressway, transport cement in general residence and so on.
Others use his front hammer to act on the house demolition, but it is more risky. Generally, the two-stage elongated arm is more modified in the 10-26 metre range.
2. Extended arm of three-stage excavator: Maybe multi-stage extended arm is mainly used in the demolition of high-rise buildings, and the front crushing hammer or hydraulic clamp. There are more users within 20-28 meters.
3. Sliding arm excavator elongation arm: The main purpose is to plan the working condition with small turning radius, but high excavation depth, usually with a shell bucket (shell bucket) in front. The maximum depth of straight excavation with sliding arm is generally 10 meters, and the depth of straight excavation with internal elasticity is generally less than 26 meters.
4. Pile Driving Excavator Extended Arm: The upper and lower arms are straight, the front elbow is about 2.6 meters (mainly for connecting with the vibration hammer to install valve blocks and pipelines) and the vibration hammer are used to pull out steel sheet piles when constructing highway, railway or burying pipelines.
5. Grabber, grabber excavator elongation arm: more time for loading and unloading trains or cars and planning, general arm 7.6 meters, arm 5-6 meters. Pre-grabber, grabber or shell excavator.
The above information is organized and released by our extended arm excavator. I hope you will like our website: http://www.txkql.com!