Compared with the role of excavators in engineering construction, I don't need to say much about it. Everyone knows it well. It belongs to heavy machinery and equipment. Now it is more common to use excavators with elongated arms for construction. Because some of its operational performance is very high, but in the process of application, we must pay more attention to some details. Next, I will introduce it to you. 。
1. Because the excavator's elongated arm is longer, heavier and more inertial than the standard arm, the operation is lighter than the standard arm. The operation process should be smooth. The action should not be too fast or too violent, and the emergency brake should not be applied.
2. The capacity of the bucket shall be used according to the specifications of the manufacturer. It is forbidden to replace the bucket with large capacity.
3. The excavator's working and walking places should be smooth and firm. The soft ground should be padded with sleepers or pads. In the marshland area, roadbed treatment should be done first, or the special crawler board for wetland should be replaced.
4. Before operation, the driving wheel of the crawler excavator should be placed behind the working surface.
5. When leveling workplaces, no scoop shall be used for sweeping or for compacting the ground with a scoop.
6. In excavator operation, the maximum excavation height and depth should not exceed the performance requirements of the machine itself, except for loose soil. In backhoe operation, the distance between the track and the edge of the working face should be greater than 2.0m.
7. The key inspection items before operation should meet the following requirements: complete and useful lighting, signal and alarm devices; fuel oil, lubricating oil and hydraulic oil meet the requirements; reliable connection of articulated parts; no leakage of hydraulic system.
8. When working, the excavator should keep the horizontal orientation as far as possible, brake the walking mechanism and tighten the track.
9. When encountering large solid stones or obstacles, they should be excavated after being removed. Stones, frozen soil or one-sided bucket teeth should not be used to crush stones or bite hard.
The above information is that our long arm excavator is organized and released. We hope to help you with our website: http://www.txkql.com!