Because the installation of the excavator's elongated arm is a professional technology, which is related to the safety of use, now tell you the correct installation process of the excavator's elongated arm. Lengthened arm excavator rental hope to bring you some help.
(1) Take back the upper and lower arms and unload the bucket, bucket cylinder and connecting rod assembly at the front end of the forearm of the excavator;
(2) Correctly install the elongated arm of the excavator, the head pin of the cylinder rod of the bucket rod shall be punched out; after retrieving the cylinder of the bucket rod, the cylinder rod shall be fixed with iron wire, so as not to slide out of the cylinder rod so as to avoid bruising;
(3) Put out the tail pin of the bucket rod cylinder; use the crane to remove the bucket rod cylinder;
(4) Correctly install the lengthened arm of the excavator. The large arm fork pin should be punched out and the standard arm should be taken out.
（五） 打出动臂油缸杆头销（大臂中销），打出大臂座销，取出标准大臂； 随着社会的发展，物价开始不断的上涨，油价更是上涨的厉害。挖掘机加长臂更是属于耗油比较多的车型，那么在不影响挖掘机加长臂正常工作的情况下，有哪些好的省油方法呢？现在特种工程小编为您详细介绍一下。
(5) Put out the boom cylinder rod head pin (middle arm pin), the boom seat pin and the standard arm; with the development of society, the price of oil has been rising continuously, and the price of oil has risen sharply. Excavator lengthening arm belongs to the more fuel-consuming vehicle type, so without affecting the normal operation of the excavator lengthening arm, what are the good fuel-saving methods? Now the Special Engineering Edition will give you a detailed introduction.
1.减小回旋角度 挖掘机加长臂省油诀窍之减小回旋角度，减小在向自卸卡车装载时的回旋角度可以缩短作业周期，增加单位时间内的作业量，从而提升燃耗效率。 这也是最有效的一种省油方法，很多机手在进行装车作业，很多时候往往想不到这点，因而多花了一部分冤枉的油钱。
1. Reducing the gyration angle of excavator's elongated arm to reduce the gyration angle and reduce the gyration angle when loading to dump truck can shorten the operation cycle and increase the amount of work per unit time, thereby improving the burnup efficiency. This is also the most effective way to save fuel. Many pilots are carrying out loading operations, which are often unexpected, so they spend a part of the unjust oil money.
2. The faster the engine rotates, the more fuel it consumes. By reducing the engine speed during operation, the fuel consumption efficiency during walking can be improved.
3.实施高位挖掘 在挖掘现场，首先挖掘位置较高的部分而后再挖掘位置较低的部分的高位挖掘与低位挖掘相比，可以缩短约12% 的周期用时并可提高约8% 的燃耗效率。
3. The implementation of high-level excavation in the excavation site can shorten the cycle time by about 12% and increase the burnup efficiency by about 8% compared with low-level excavation.
Through advanced computer aided design system, various kinds of processing equipment, skilled employees'skills and practical application knowledge and experience, the lease of long arm excavator ensures the structural strength, performance and quality of long arm excavator from stress analysis, material selection, technology and process, design and manufacture, etc. Now let's take you to know.
1, 10-16 tonnage excavator customized elongated arm, elongated arm, can be extended to 13 meters, its configuration is: a bucket, bucket cylinder, pin six, high-pressure hose four, butter pipe three, connecting rod assembly, has been equipped with high-pressure hose elongated arm (7.1 meters) and elongated arm (5.9 meters) each group, weighing one to three tons;
2, 20-22 tonnage excavator customized elongated arm, elongated arm, can be extended to 15.38 meters, its configuration is: a bucket, bucket cylinder, pin six, high-pressure hose four, butter pipe three, connecting rod assembly, has been equipped with high-pressure hose elongated arm (8.22 meters) and elongated arm (7.16 meters) each group, weighing one to three tons;
3. 20-25 tonnage excavator customized elongated arm, elongated arm, can be lengthened to 18 meters, its configuration is: one bucket, one bucket cylinder, six pins, four high-pressure hoses, three butter pipes, a set of connecting rods, has been equipped with high-pressure hose elongated arm (10 meters) and elongated arm (8 meters) each group, weighing one to three tons;