It is believed that all the masters who have done excavator work have this feeling. The excavator may feel the abnormal noise of the hydraulic pump in operation. Some masters check a lot of things but don't know what the problem is. Today, the small edition of the lengthened arm excavator will introduce the investigation method to you.
If we hear the sound of the hydraulic pump, we should first of all:
1. Test whether the pressure of the hydraulic pump is normal.
2. Acknowledge whether the two output pipes of the hydraulic pump have severe tremor.
3. Admit whether there is metal powder in the hydraulic return oil filter inside the tank.
If the above three points acknowledge normal, then the sound produced by the hydraulic pump is normal, the reason for the noise is that:
The hydraulic pump of a and excavator is larger than other models.
B. The side door of the hydraulic pump device room is not sealed and has a heat sink. Compared with the closed type, it has certain noise.
In the second point, the tubing tremble should be noted:
1. Is the tubing tremor due to pressure fluctuation and instability?
2, pilot filter block phenomenon, should often be cleaned, to prevent obstruction;
3, to see whether the safety solenoid valve switch is abnormal.
If we conclude that the noise of the hydraulic pump is abnormal, we should consider it from the following aspects:
1, whether the use of genuine hydraulic oil and hydraulic oil filter cartridge;
2. Hydraulic oil pollution is serious. Excavators need regular maintenance, especially when breaking operations. It is necessary to pay attention to the pollution of hydraulic oil. It is advocated that hydraulic oil should be replaced once in 5000 hours and 600 hours after breaking, because oil pollution is difficult to achieve its due smooth and maintenance function.
3. The obstruction of oil passage may be due to lack of hydraulic oil or blockage of oil-absorbing filter element, which may cause damage to the pump after inhaling air.
4, the accuracy of the hydraulic pump is not enough.
5. The regulator and solenoid valve are not working properly. They can not adjust the angle of the swashplate of the hydraulic pump to the point of view of the demand, which causes the output flow of the hydraulic pump not to match the flow of the demand, thus forming the abnormal sound of the pump.
6. Because of non-standard operation or overload operation, the hydraulic system is impacted too much, and the pressure relief valve produces pressure relief sound.
7, when the lack of heat engine operation, lack of heat will form a higher viscosity of hydraulic oil.
Its liquidity is too large for pump impact.
If you need cooperation or understanding, please click on our website: http://www.txkql.com. Thank you.